To empower people with knowledge and coach about nourishing food, self-care and stress mastery for optimal health. We teach principles of holistic health, natural nutrition and how to eliminate toxins to help you meet your health goals. Your health improvement journey can begin right now.
How can we help you achieve a healthier body and lifestyle habits so you can live a fuller life with energy and vitality?
- Create a healthy workplace culture and provide wellness teach and services for your employees
- Find freedom in food choices and healthy eating habits for a healthy body, lose weight with no calorie counting!
- Executive Health Coaching – for personal health and to lead by example in your place of business
- Personal health coaching to learn about how holistic nutrition and lifestyle choices can enhance your health, by correcting nutritional deficiencies
- Learn to cook and prepare healthy meals and snacks from scratch – quickly, easily, even if you can’t make toast right now!
- Stressmastery – reduce and eliminate sources of stress – helping you solve problems and see new perspectives – workshops or 1:1
- Speak to your group or at an event on topics related to holistic health, nutrition and lifestyle
- Something else in mind? Contact us today to discuss!
We are offering all Chamber of Commerce Members who contact us a complimentary Business Wellness Preliminary Audit. This will be extremely valuable to learn from an third party expert where your organization could use some improvement to help improve productivity, reduce stress for yourself and employees, lower costs and ideas for which wellness initiatives would benefit you most. If you are interested in this introductory level (and free!) audit mention in the contact message that you are a Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce member and we will be in touch to set up a meeting with you shortly.
In the Media:
Check out my article on “Brain Fuel for Improving Safety at Work” by Melody Byblow, RHN, CMWA in the October-November 2017 issue of Business View Saskatoon, Health and Wellness issue. The concepts outlined are not only beneficial for improving safety at work, but also improves productivity, creativity and problem-solving abilities. If you are more alert throughout the day, everything is better – including your commute to and from work!
Founder, President and CCA (Chief Change Agent)